Chief of Staff to the CEO at Ribbon Health
What we look for at Ribbon:
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
What we’re looking for in this role:
- Empathy & Humility: We exist to power every care decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient and work in service of others. You care deeply about helping others and putting your team first, and you are motivated to improve healthcare by doing so.
- Outcomes Orientation: When faced with a new problem, you have a bias for action. You enjoy getting to an initial hypothesis quickly with limited data and building a plan to test and improve hypotheses with a path to quickly running experiments to gather more information
- Intellectual Curiosity: You are a fast learner who enjoys taking on new problems that you haven’t yet encountered and are able to drive to initial hypotheses quickly. You are resourceful in getting data and enjoy working with others to identify where to go to gather data and propose initial recommendations
- Analytical Rigor: You take a fact-based, hypothesis-driven approach to new problems and are able to add structure to a previously open-ended problem, then drive to a solution by leveraging facts and numbers as evidence
- Strong Communication: You are adept at communicating across and collecting information from different parts of the organization. You are comfortable presenting recommendations / a solution and next steps to a management team
- Providing Leverage in Critical Times: You will use your creativity and analytical rigor to thrive in running with new hard problems without a clear answer. You will take on new strategic initiatives, jump into existing projects, and provide leverage to our CEO and leadership team
- Running Cross-Functional Initiatives: You will take on critical problems that affect multiple and/or all aspects of Ribbon, work with the team to drive solutions & outcomes, and think of ways to scale these solutions with the company
- Leading Internal Projects: You will help lead key initiatives within the company and provide leverage to our CEO and leadership team. This may include brand new large strategic projects (e.g., preparing for the next fundraising round), driving critical ongoing internal meetings forward (e.g., weekly leadership team meeting, weekly all hands, internal meetings, board meetings), and much more.
- Identifying New Opportunities to Improve: You will seek out opportunities for us to Stay Hungry, Keep Improving, and run to those opportunities to help us improve and scale as a company. You will provide efficiency and drive a rapid speed of iteration as we scale as a company