Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a constantly evolving environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
Cedar is seeking a Chief of Staff, Commercial responsible for supporting our commercial organization! In this role, this individual would run internal operations and effectively collaborate with external partners on behalf of our commercial leadership. Cedar’s Chief of Staff will work closely with our Chief Commercial Officer on day to day priorities as well as pivotal initiatives across the commercial teams. This is a fast paced and collaborative role that requires someone who is comfortable context switching and running projects across a wide range of topics and teams.
- Work with the Chief Commercial Officer to ensure prioritization and maintain track against all key objectives and responsibilities.
- Maintain external relationships with senior partners from a diverse variety of healthcare organizations on behalf of Cedar’s commercial leaders.
- Build and run internal management processes in partnership with the commercial leadership team.
- Independently lead special projects as needed for the commercial leadership team.
- Maintain a culture that adheres to Cedar’s values of focusing on our vision, using good judgement, staying positive, and disallowing mediocrity
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a project management, operations management or special projects type function. Healthcare experience preferred, but not required.
- Independent self starter who operates well in ambiguity, and does not require heavy direction to successfully achieve their day to day goals.
- Experience partnering well with executives, especially managing up to senior internal or external stakeholders.
- Organized, detail oriented, reliable and proactive person who is looking for a role where they can learn from one of the fastest growing healthcare startups executive team.
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions!
- Openness across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for the Chief of Staff, Commercial roles who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.