At HyperScience we develop and deliver intelligent solutions to automate manual document processing for global financial services, insurance, healthcare, and government organizations. Founded in 2014, our solution extracts handwritten, cursive and printed typed text at better-than-human levels of accuracy and automation that get better over time. By streamlining operations and reducing the costs associated with data entry, we enable some of the world’s largest companies to improve customer service and drive new business opportunities.
With more than $50 million raised to date, we’re growing quickly and looking for individuals to join our team and make a difference in our organization and for our customers.
The Chief of Staff to the CEO is responsible for providing strategic support for the CEO as well as project management and execution of a variety of special projects. The Chief of Staff to the CEO will support and translate the priorities of the CEO to the rest of the organization, working closely with the product, engineering, sales, marketing, customer success, finance, and people teams. This person should expect to devote significant time and thought to crafting internal and external communications on behalf of the CEO. The Chief of Staff to the CEO should be a gifted storyteller who is excited to help share the next chapters in HyperScience’s story with the team and with the world.
- Telling the story of HyperScience in compelling and creative ways while being mindful of how to frame that story for different audiences
- Drafting external and internal founder communications, including board decks, team presentations, blog posts, press responses
- Managing a rotating roster of special projects, including fundraising processes and strategic expansion
- Operational skills that were honed in a startup, tech or fast-moving environment
- You are a strong, confident, and exacting writer and speaker
- You understand our business, our customers’ businesses and business in general
- You are skilled at explaining ambiguous problems succinctly and clearly
- You are a self-starter, able to run with projects with (at times) minimal direction
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines consistently
- Strong attention to detail and design sense
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Read Full Job Description