Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Claims Coordinator you will work within the Claims & Risk team to assist with resolving vendor inquiries, and remitting information to state agencies.
You will be able to blend together operational and problem-solving skills by working cross-functionally to resolve inquiries/issues while aiming to maximize operational efficiency.
What you'll do
- Collect and prepare customer data and other sensitive business information to timely remit to vendors and applicable state agencies including unemployment claims and workers’ compensation claims
- Resolve issues/inquiries generated by our Customer Success team and internal ticket creation system
- Assist senior team members in building out internal resources (help articles, training decks, etc.)
- Collect, scan, sort and file mail
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 0-1 year of work experience
- Experience in an insurance claims, operations, or customer service related field preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and be resourceful and adaptable
- Technologically savvy; experience with utilizing multiple systems and software programs
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 9:00AM to 6:00PM (an hour unpaid meal break will be provided each workday) with occasional overtime on an as-needed basis
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.