Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Client Director, you will be accountable for three major areas:
- Cover Unqork’s prestigious clients and grow the firm’s business with these clients by increasing their adoption of the platform. You will be directly interacting with senior client executives to understand their strategic business goals and help them design solutions to meet these goals by leveraging the Unqork platform.
- Oversee the flawless delivery of Unqork’s commitments to clients by overseeing the various internal teams across implementation, product, architecture, engineering, UX, and information security.
- Pioneer new business solutions and work with our teams to build them into Unqork’s offerings.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience leading large-scale digital transformation projects in the public sector; or in management consulting to the public sector at the Partner, MD or Director levels.
- Experience building relationships with senior executives and leveraging your domain expertise to translate complex client needs into implementable solutions
- Expertise and deep knowledge in one or more aspects of the public sector, including but not limited to health and human services; infrastructure, operations; housing and economic development.
- Strong track record of delivering high-quality technical implementations or digital transformations with tight deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.