Client Engagement Associate, PR Sales
Who we are:
We are Dataminr, the world's real-time information discovery company that turns information chaos into opportunity using groundbreaking AI and machine learning technology. Our ability to find and deliver information faster than any traditional source has completely revolutionized how critical, relevant and actionable information reaches the news, finance, public sector, corporate security and communications industries.
Headquartered in New York City with over 400 employees, Dataminr has raised over $570 million from leading venture and growth technology investors. Along the way, we've been referred to as the "super tool of journalists and hedge funds" while also receiving numerous awards and accolades from our clients, including being named to CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list in 2014 and 2016, and the Forbes Cloud 100 in 2017 and 2018.
Working at Dataminr means you'll be a part of a challenging and dynamic environment where everyone feels that they have the freedom to be innovative, impactful and influential. Our culture promotes team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it empowers us to do our best work and have fun.
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated problem solver with a passion for providing exceptional client service to enterprise level users. You solve problems and identify opportunities as an advocate both for the customer and the product. Your goal is to go into any customer situation and inspire organizational change that leads to better adoption, retention, and usage of our platform. As part of our Client Engagement team, you'll serve as the platform expert for a high-profile, high-touch set of users within our newest vertical in PR & Communications.
- Serve as an expert on Dataminr’s platform with a deep understanding of open source and social media analytics
- Provide user-level support to augment business development efforts across the PR & Communications vertical
- Learn client mission and operational processes in order to integrate Dataminr into their workflows and recommend best practices
- Partner with internal teams to develop, implement, and deliver onboarding, training and usage plans tailored for each customer
- Serve as an advocate for our customers by creating and presenting customer health and usage data to cross-functional account management and technical teams
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development with our engineering and product teams
- Forecast potential client use-cases and provide immediate support or remediation
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 2-3 years of enterprise software or SaaS account management and/or deployment experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- Experience providing product support at the user level
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- High level of accountability and the ability to execute on multiple and competing projects and deadlines
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- Knowledge and/or experience of publicly available information and social media analysis efforts of or enterprise organizations, including but not limited to corporate security, risk, or crisis management a plus
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing to travel as needed
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.