Client Engagement Associate, State and Local Government at Dataminr
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding. Currently, reopening of offices is planned for January 2022.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You’re a highly-motivated problem solver. Your experience working in the Public Sector is the perfect fit for our Client Engagement team. By partnering with our State and Local Government clients, you’ll elevate their workflow and ensure that Dataminr’s critical alerts are getting into the right hands at the right time so our clients can make faster decisions.
As part of our Client Engagement team, you’ll be working directly with law enforcement first responders to understand their workflow in a way that leads to better adoption, client satisfaction, and renewal of our platform.
- Become an expert on Dataminr’s platform and maintain a deep understanding of publicly available information and social media use cases for first responders
- Learn client mission sets and operational processes to design and implement programs that seamlessly integrate Dataminr into client workflows
- Partner with internal teams to develop, implement, and deliver onboarding, training, and usage plans tailored for each client
- Train and support users on-site or virtually through video teleconference
- Serve as an advocate for our clients by creating and presenting client health and usage data to cross-functional account management and technical teams
- Collect client feedback and clearly articulate recommendations for product development to Dataminr’s Engineering and Product teams
- Identify new potential client use cases and opportunities in support of business development efforts
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of experience supporting Public Sector agencies, preferably U.S. state or major city first responders
- Knowledge of and/or experience with publicly available information and social media efforts of first responder public sector organizations
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- High level of accountability and the ability to execute on multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing and able to travel to New York State client sites and domestically as needed (approx. 30%)
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
US RESIDENTS ONLY (Excluding Texas and Montana):
As a federal contractor, Dataminr is subject to President Biden’s Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring most, if not all, workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Because of this federal mandate, Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.”
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief or medical reasons should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.