Client Experience Manager
Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
The Client Experience Manager (CXM) works with Movable Ink clients to ensure success using our platform and helps world class brands achieve measurable ROI lifts with Intelligent creative. As a CXM at Movable Ink you will get to work with a variety of world class brands across many verticals and use a technology that truly works, alongside a stellar product and solutions team. Not to mention, you will get to do all of this while working alongside the most talented CX org in the business in a collaborative environment that invests in its’ talent and culture.
Responsibilities of the Client Experience Manager:
- Client relationship and management
- Day to day point of contact for book of business, holding regularly scheduled calls with clients
- Have comprehensive understanding of client's business, program goals and objectives
- Act as the internal point of contact for updates on account health, escalating churn risks as needed
- Project manage and traffic assets to execute client use cases
- Lead interactive brainstorming sessions to find new and innovative ways to use our technology
- Maintain a best in class retention rate and realize growth within your covered book of business
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- 2+ years of Account Management experience (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- 2+ years experience in the email marketing space.
- Intermediate-Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS, expert proficiency in PowerPoint, expert proficiency in Photoshop
- Proven knowledge of key digital marketing metrics and strategies that can increase engagement
- Experience presenting marketing strategies and results to audiences Director level and above
- Ability to build relationships to grow business, clients think of you as a “partner,” not just a vendor
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, priorities, and external stakeholders simultaneously
- Solution focused
- Experience in web, display or mobile marketing strategies or technologies
- Strong executive communication and presentation skills
- Out-of-the box thinker and able to work independently
- Software development background and startup experience a plus