Client Growth Manager at TrialSpark
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $100M+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster. We’re reimagining the clinical trial by introducing a new model, using technology to streamline every aspect of the trial. To fulfill our mission, we partner with pharma, biotech, and digital health companies to run studies faster and more efficiently.Job Description
Client Growth Managers are solution-oriented, commercially-minded account managers that help identify and solve our sponsor’s most pressing challenges. They will need to formulate a clear understanding of our customer’s goals, develop joint strategies for hitting them, and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure overall study performance. At the end of the day, client strategy managers are responsible for ensuring value delivery and customer satisfaction. We are looking for individuals who are capable of building relationships and becoming trusted thought partners to top pharma and biotech executives.
What success behaviors look like:
- Experience with client engagement management. Background in consulting, finance or other customer-facing roles preferred.
- Effective teammate and leader. You know giving and taking feedback is essential, and naturally bring together cross-functional teams to solve problems. You’re low-ego, high-output, and let your work speak for itself.
- Operationally-oriented. You can quickly break down a situation into the constituent parts, develop options, and execute on a plan. You don’t hesitate to get into the weeds, and roll up your sleeves to make things happen wherever necessary.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. You know how to develop a story, put together a deck, and nail the presentation. Your written communications are concise and effective.
- Quantitative and data skills. You are comfortable in Excel and can think fluently about data structures, develop models, and create effective data visualizations.
- An earnest desire to improve the way clinical trials are run and bring new treatments to patients in need.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.