Client Growth Manager at Cedar
As a Client Growth Manager, you will serve as the face of Cedar to our clients. Key areas of focus will be building strong relationships with executive stakeholders, driving value for your clients, and collaborating with internal stakeholders from different departments to execute on client strategies.
- Build strategic relationships with existing clients at the VP-level and above
- Own the strategy around executing against commercial goals as it relates to your clients
- Serve as an escalation point externally and internally for client needs
- Prepare for and lead regular business review meetings with client stakeholders to discuss performance metrics and highlight opportunity areas
- Create client champions that become Cedar evangelists
- Collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders to ensure our clients are set up for success
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in account management, sales, business development and/or consulting
- Proven track record of building Director-level and above relationships with external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and strong interest in the tech industry, preferably healthcare tech
- Demonstrates a self-starter mentality
- Experience working with several internal stakeholders across departments such as product, engineering, and marketing
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly with 200,000 engaged patients a day as of May 2020
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare financial experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.