Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to into the Head of Financial Services and Insurance, working in a pod structure, specific to your industry expertise.
- You will work with our sales, designers, solutions architects, and engineering teams to create solutions to allow us to secure and grow business with new and existing insurance clients.
- Develop client relationships and manage client interactions.
- Support sales pursuits, including pricing contracts, tech review, proof of concept (POC) scoping and industry events.
- Lead and drive sales and go-to-market campaigns, POCs, and productization efforts.
- Partner with the sales and engineering teams to develop and standardize client-facing capabilities to integrate into the roadmap.
- Set benchmarks to establish our performance goals and strategies to achieve and measure success.
- Identify applicable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 or more years of experience at a consulting firm, insurance company, technology company, startup or in a technology-centric role.
- Experience managing a team in delivery of product, sales campaign, or similar project.
- Experience and comfort working with senior-level executives, sales leads, engineers, and product managers.
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic projects, with product and user experience exposure.
- Experience in practical business modeling.
- Present to executives and communicate with our technical management team.
- Advanced experience in a management, technical or engineering field.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.