Client Manager - Insurance at Unqork
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy entire products & applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
About this role:
Unqork is the no-code platform that is radically transforming the end to end digitization across financial services and insurance. We have 20 large clients onboard and expanding quickly through all institutional and retail segments. Our platform delivers an exceptional and customized front-end client experience that dramatically cuts processing time and operational risk without disrupting clients' infrastructure. Key platform capabilities:
- No-code ability to develop user experience, workflows, rules and integration layer through configuration
- Paper processing and data extraction digitization through heavy use of machine learning
- Easy plug and play integration with internal systems and external data providers
- Advanced analytics to provide insights on productivity and operational risk
We have a team of accomplished executives who have deep experience in large enterprise and we are quickly growing the team by hiring top industry talent.
What you’ll do:
As a Client Manager, you will be accountable for three major areas:
- Manage the scoping of the work including working with clients to develop the business solution
- Drive configuration, development, and build of proof of concept client solutions using Unqork’s platform
- Partner with the sales and engineering teams to develop and standardize innovative and client-facing capabilities to integrate in the roadmap
- Set high standards and relevant benchmarks to define business performance goals and strategies to achieve and measure success
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
- Develop strong trusted advisor relationship with internal teams and key client stakeholdersCover Unqork’s prestigious insurance clients and grow the firm’s business with these clients by increasing their adoption of the platform. You will be directly interacting with senior client executives to understand their strategic business goals and help them design solutions to meet these goals by leveraging the Unqork platform.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience, Master’s or advanced degree a plus
- Demonstrated experience and comfort interacting with senior-level executives, sales leads, engineers, and product managers
- 6-10 years of experience at a consulting firm, financial services company, technology company, and/or in a technology-centric role
- Experience in data analysis and database querying (SQL or XLS expertise)
- Experience in leading complex operational and strategic initiatives, with strong product and user experience exposure
- Experience in practical business modeling
- Strong track record of delivering high-quality technical implementations or digital transformations with tight deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Previous experience with rating, underwriting, new business acquisition, or policy administration as it pertains to insurance