Unqork invented the first completely visual, no-code application platform that helps large enterprises build complex custom software faster, with higher quality and lower costs than traditional approaches--all without a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Client Manager, you will help define the GTM strategy and opportunity areas for a rapidly growing startup. You will be working with our sales, designers, solutions architects, and engineering teams to deliver innovative solutions that will allow us to win and grow business with new and existing insurance clients.
- Develop strong client relationships and manage client interactions
- Support sales pursuits, including pricing contracts, tech review, proof of concept (POC) scoping & industry events
- Lead and drive sales & go-to-market campaigns, POCs, and productization efforts
- Partner with the sales and engineering teams to develop and standardize innovative and client-facing capabilities to integrate into the roadmap
- Set high standards and relevant benchmarks to define business performance goals and strategies to achieve and measure success
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
- Lead development of internal team processes and help define a growing team at a startup
Who you are:
- Resourceful, open-minded, analytical, and enjoy solving complex problems
- Focused on execution, organized and detail-oriented
- Abstract and tactical thinker
- Excellent interpersonal skills, diligent, and self-motivated
- Eager to learn and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter comfortable working independently
- Proficient understanding of the insurance industry, client business strategy, organizational structure and priorities is a plus
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6-10 years of experience at a consulting firm, insurance company, technology company, startup and/or in a technology-centric role
- Experience managing a team in delivery of product, sales campaign, or similar project
- Demonstrated experience and comfort interacting with senior-level executives, sales leads, engineers, and product managers
- Experience in leading complex operational and strategic initiatives, with strong product and user experience exposure
- Experience in practical business modeling
- Ability to present to executives and communicate with a highly technical management team
- Advanced experience in a management, technical or engineering field
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.