Bluecore is a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of Bluecore Communicate™ introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through Bluecore. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
The Customer Success team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment. We are looking to hire a passionate and energetic Client Onboarding Manager to join our Customer Success team in NYC. Your job is to manage the Bluecore onboarding process for our newest customers as well as coordinate services for our existing customers.
This is an integral role at Bluecore as you empower our customers to create their own email marketing campaigns and set them up for success. Your energy and enthusiasm will change the way that our customers work with us. The ideal candidate is a customer-centric out of the box thinker who loves solving challenges for our customers and is resourceful and tenacious.
As a Client Onboarding Manager, you will be ensuring that customers have Bluecore fully configured, the customer has completed all of their deliverables and is fully trained to start executing campaigns. Metrics will include the time to launch customers, quality launches, launch success metrics and customer satisfaction. Are you up for the challenge?
- Responsible for the client on-boarding process for clients from when the purchase was made until when the client successfully launches Bluecore
- Establish a strong relationship with your clients and get the client excited about starting their journey with Bluecore
- Manage the client transition from Sales to Customer Success and look for ways to improve the overall process
- Prepare for the customer kick-off meeting and ensure the client relationship gets off on the right foot
- Set the right client expectations and ensure the project is completed on time and within project scope
- Work with deliverability team to create and execute batch email ramp up plans
- Be a part of cross-functional teams to help roll out new product features and improve the overall customer experience
- Understand what the client perceives as value and what is important to their business, and Prioritize the onboarding milestones and campaign launches based on these
- Effectively & consistently communicate project status & deadlines to the client and impacts to deadlines based on missed deliverables ensuring that the customer has a clear understanding of the Bluecore platform.
- At least 4 years experience in a customer facing position (preferably customer success, project management or consulting at Email Service Provider) in a technology environment
- In depth understanding of email marketing and email ramp up best practices
- Proven ability to manage projects, a PMP certification is an asset
- ESP/Deliverability understanding and knowledge, manage customer expectations of how the email ramp up process works
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts, basic knowledge of graphic design and page layout as well as HTML and CSS would be a plus
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Must be detailed in documenting information and practice good follow through techniques
- Demonstrates basic problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic interpersonal and influencing skills
- BA/BS degree is required
- May be required to travel on occasion
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness reimbursement for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation reimbursement
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.