Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Ocrolus is looking for a Client Operations Manager to partner with our VP of Solutions and catalyze efficiencies within their organization. This person will have ownership of both customer facing team projects such as account tiering + client lifecycle to support our Account Management and Customer Success teams. They will also support more technical stakeholders in Sales Engineering and Implementations by working on capacity planning, automated onboarding workflows, and internal integrations. This person will report directly into the Director of Revenue Operations and work closely with Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, and Business Systems.
- Collaborate with the Solutions organization leadership team to ruthlessly prioritize strategic initiatives across differing perspectives and timelines
- Drive efficiencies within the Customer Success & Account Management teams by standing up standardized reporting such as client snapshots, automated onboarding workflows, templatized QBRs etc.
- Lead cross-functional efforts with Finance, Data, and Product to better enable our customer facing teams with real-time insights, automation, and customer 360 tooling
- Define excellence in how we pass customers down the revenue funnel, establishing deep analytics to track key metrics such as consumption growth, new product adoption, and churn
- Driving operational efficiency by continually refining operational processes and influencing solutions teams to enable automation, reducing repetitive and redundant tasks
- 5+ years experience working in Client Operations, Revenue Operations, Account Management, or Business Intelligence
- Pristine stakeholder management capabilities allowing you to take feedback and problem statements from your stakeholders and develop both a strategy and project based roadmap to address given issues
- Excellent project management skills with ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- The ability to juggle both short-term urgent projects as well as long-term strategic initiatives
- Experience tethering data across a multitude of systems leveraging SQL
- Track record of supporting Enterprise grade Account Managers and their clientele by becoming an expert in tracking adoption, insight extraction, and GTM strategy for cross sell and upsell identification
- History of success in high-growth startup environments
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!