Client Partner - Healthcare (Health Plan Expert) at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to Head of Healthcare.
- You will bring expertise on payer / health plan workflows, operations, and strategies to the Unqork organization to support commercial efforts, implementations, marketing, partnerships, and productization.
- You will work with healthcare clients on some of the most important areas of innovation across the industry.
- Focus on healthcare payers / health plans, identifying opportunities for modernization of workflows and processes.
- Work with the sales team to present Unqork solutions to prospective clients, including creation of collateral and coordination of demos and other other teams / assets.
- Identify client use cases and support sales cycle.
- Oversee portfolio of client implementations, bringing industry expertise to development of applications.
- Support product marketing and sales enablement.
- Support productization efforts, identifying applications that could scale across the industry and supporting documentation of essential product elements and capabilities.
- Identify and support partnership opportunities, both with systems integrator (SI) partners and healthcare ecosystem partners.
- Contribute and source regulatory expertise to support sales and implementations.
- Contribute to Unqork healthcare strategy and business planning efforts.
- 10+ years of work experience.
- 6+ years experience working directly with health plans or healthcare payers, either within a health plan or consulting to large payers.
- Proven ability to work with clients: identifying areas of unmet need and creating client-facing documentation.
- Experience in enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Previous consulting experience.
- You have expertise in health plan operations, including processes such as benefit design, prior authorization, provider and member enrollment, and claims adjudication.
- You excel in client-facing roles, both selling / developing new business opportunities and implementing complex solutions for clients.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.