Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Public Sector Client Partner you’ll engage state and local governments across the country to understand their unique challenges and how they can leverage Unqork to tackle them. Some of the largest cities and counties across the US are already using Unqork to digitize and virtualize critical services, from emergency response to licensing and permitting. You will contribute to the development and execution of our commercial efforts, implementations (primarily client side), marketing, partnerships, and productization. You will:
- Use your industry experience to identify and develop strategic client use cases and present them to prospective customers
- Work with the sales team to present Unqork solutions to prospective clients, including creation of collateral and coordination of demos and other internal resources / assets
- Oversee portfolio of client implementations, bringing industry expertise to development of applications
- Support productization efforts, identifying applications that could scale across the SLED sector and supporting documentation of key product elements and capabilities
- Identify and support partnership opportunities, both with systems integrator (SI) partners and other stakeholders/partners.
- Contribute and source regulatory expertise to support sales and implementations
- Contribute to Unqork public sector strategy and business planning efforts
What we’re looking for:
- 15+ years of experience driving large-scale digital transformation initiatives in SLED, or at a management consulting firm at the Director, Managing Director, or Partner level delivering services to SLED agencies and entities.
- Entrepreneurial track record of building business, including developing and driving Go-to-Market and business development at the state and local level.
- Network of relationships across the state and local sector, consulting firms, etc.
- Expertise in one or more aspects of the SLED sector, including but not limited to health and human services, infrastructure, operations, education, housing and economic development.
- Strong track record of delivering high-quality technical implementations or digital transformations with tight deadlines.
- Experience building relationships with senior-level executives and leveraging your domain expertise to translate complex client needs into project deliverables
- Experience selling platform and products to Federal agencies
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong track record of launching fully responsive products and digital applications
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.