Client Platform Engineer at Peloton
As a Client Platform Engineer at Peloton, you'll be a part of the core team that keeps client infrastructure redundant, scalable, and secure. The position will entail being responsible for the Enterprise client services in use at Peloton and helping to craft the backend systems that will depend on as the company continues to grow. You should be comfortable seeing a project through from start to end; including identify areas for improvement, researching the best way to tackle the problem, being able to describe to others why you chose the approach you did, and then implementing the solution; you are both a thinker and a doer. You should love automating things, we want people who want to work smarter, not harder!
The ideal candidate will have experience owning the entire experience of managing a large fleet of iOS and Android devices -- from configuration to delivery and maintenance for thousands of end users.
- Architect and support ongoing automation in endpoint deployment and management
- Manage, administer, and scale our endpoint fleet and related infrastructure
- Support and manage iOS, Android, MacOS, Windows and Linux operating systems and software
- Define and manage lifecycle patch and software distribution framework
- Manage and maintain client configuration and security compliance standards across all endpoints
- Identify and deploy internal process and automation improvements
- Work as an escalation point for the global IT support team
- Write scripts that automate application and settings distribution
- Manage and maintain client configuration and security compliance standards
- Work with the security team to drive endpoint security models and best practices across the environment
- Support logical integrations into cloud based directories, IdPs and identity masters
- Create and maintain detailed and accurate documentation, knowledge base articles.
- Help grow and mentor the global IT organization
- 4+ years experience working with endpoint management software
- Expert experience with administering, deploying, and troubleshooting macOS/OSX 10.12.x and later, Windows 10, iOS 11.x and later, Android OS, Linux OS, and ChromeOS
- Proven expertise packaging applications, managing patch compliance, and software distribution, system updates
- Expert experience using at least two industry standard MDM solutions including but not limited to Jamf Pro, SCCM, Intune, Airwatch, etc.
- Experience administering, scaling and troubleshooting cloud based identity providers (IdP), preferably Okta and Google Admin
- Experience scaling and integration directories (LDAP, AD, Azure AD, etc.)
- 4+ years of internal and external applications and systems implementation and support (e.g.SSO solutions, gSuite, Slack, Anti-Virus, Dropbox Etc.)
- 3+ years scripting experience (Powershell, bash, python, ruby etc.)
- Love for automating all things and streamlining business functions
- Familiarity with business systems VOIP, VPNs, networking technologies, audit and compliance, etc.
- Attention to detail and a security minded approach to solving problems
- Ability to drive concurrent projects and initiatives while managing operational escalations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Empathetic and humble with a customer-focused demeanor
- Comfortable working in hyper-growth environments
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.