At AlphaSights, we deliver an unmatched client service experience to the world’s leading investors and decision makers. Our mission is to make the world’s knowledge more accessible and better utilized than ever before. Professionals at investment funds, consultancies, corporations and nonprofits engage in one-on-one consultations with knowledgeable experts identified by AlphaSights to enhance their thinking, improve their decisions and drive their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights has offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Client Protection is a dynamic and autonomous function designed to help our clients use our services and access knowledge safely. We have a wide remit, a lot of cross-function visibility and operate on a variety of levels within the business - from policy and product development to training and oversight. As a Client Protection Associate (Legal & Compliance), you will monitor client requests, develop and implement new policies, anticipate possible roadblocks, train our employees, and ensure that everyone plays by the rules. This is an exciting opportunity for meticulous team players with a background in operations, law, or risk management looking to grow and develop in a high-growth commercial environment.
You can check out our Client Protection website here - https://cp-website.alphasights.com
You will be joining a global team and you will work closely with our core service delivery teams to ensure our clients are always served to the highest standards. The role requires attention to detail, problem-solving skills, lots of responsibility, as well as constant communication.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Monitor active projects to flag and mitigate potential risks
- Provide guidance to delivery teams on the projects they are working on
- Communicate with delivery teams across the business to support their high delivery standards
- Design and implement global operational policies and processes that protect our clients
- Create and deliver tailored training to our delivery teams
- Work with the rest of your team on long-term projects to anticipate, develop and set industry standards in this rapidly growing industry.
What we look for
To be successful in this role, you should display:
- Career maturity and alignment – clarity of direction, commitment to getting there and awareness of how Client Protection at AlphaSights fits with your journey
- Innate personal confidence – ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Rigorous attention to detail – ability to anticipate and proactively prevent risks
- People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player – ability to de-escalate situations patiently and calmly, yet quickly and effectively
- Authority and poise – ability to present yourself with gravitas and manage relationships with junior and senior stakeholders within the business
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate clearly and effectively both in writing and in person
- Attained bachelor's degree, demonstrating strong academic credentials in any field and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- 6 months -2 years work experience; preferred in related fields such as law, risk management, consulting, operations or compliance.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (Other language skills are also a plus)