Client Protection Manager (Legal & Compliance) at AlphaSights
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
About Client Protection
Client Protection is a dynamic and autonomous function designed to help our clients use our services and access knowledge safely. Our team reports directly into the General Counsel of AlphaSights and partners closely with our world-class Legal team. We have a wide remit and visibility, operating cross-functionally on a variety of levels within the business and with our clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for meticulous team players with a background in operations, law, or risk management looking to transition into a high-growth commercial environment.
Learn more about our Client Protection team by watching this video here.
Client Protection Manager Responsibilities
- Reporting to the US VP of Client Protection, who is based in New York, you will co-manage the Client Protection team in New York.
- Continuously enhancing and executing on Client Protection best practices;
- Working directly with clients in the compliance and legal space to support business development and offer superior client service;
- Designing and conducting training for our delivery teams; and
- Partnering on long-term strategic projects which anticipate, develop and set industry standards in our rapidly growing industry
This is a fast-paced, cross-functional role that will allow for a high level of autonomy and ownership of the role from day one.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- Career maturity and alignment – clarity of direction, commitment to getting there and awareness of how Client Protection at AlphaSights fits with your journey
- People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player – ability to de-escalate situations patiently and calmly, yet quickly and effectively
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate complex topics clearly and effectively both in writing and in person
- Authority and poise -- ability to present well and manage relationships with junior and senior stakeholders
- 3-5 years experience in related fields such as law, risk management, operations or
- Experience in growing, developing and leading a team of people; and
- Attained bachelor's degree, demonstrating strong academic credentials in any field and noteworthy extracurricular leadership.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proficiency in SQL is a strong plus
- Experience with multiple reporting mediums (e.g., Tableau, Periscope, etc.) is a plus
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.#LI-JK2