Client Relations Manager at Imagen Technologies
Imagen is extending the frontiers of medicine and artificial intelligence to improve human well-being. Our mission is to reduce diagnostic errors early in the patient experience while making care more affordable and accessible. We’re a team of leading scientists, engineers, clinicians, and industry professionals from some of the top healthcare and technology organizations across the globe. Our clinical team is composed of radiologists and surgeons from Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery, Boston Children’s Hospital, and other prestigious institutions. Imagen’s technical team consists of machine learning PhDs and engineers with extensive experience doing research and building technology and products at world-class organizations.
We were founded in 2015 and have raised over $60M from leading venture capitalists, hospitals and health systems, and technology entrepreneurs. Our institutional investors include Google Ventures and Threshold.
We’re looking for a Client Relations Manager to ensure the successful integration of multi-modality medical imaging into the Primary Care setting. You will be responsible for helping practices navigate the implementation of Imagen’s imaging and diagnostic services with new scheduling practices, patient management, and billing workflows. The success of our clients depends on you, so our ideal candidate is deeply empathetic, an excellent communicator, and adept at stakeholder management.
As a Client Relations Manager, you will:
- Work with new and existing Imagen clients to optimize patient volume and compliance for imaging and diagnostic services at provider offices
- Be responsible for a smooth transition of client workflows, building working relationship with client personnel and getting buy-in from those who may be resistant to change
- Promote confidence in Imagen offerings with client-practice administrators, schedulers, billers, nurse practitioners, and other key practice stakeholders
- Partner with client staff to tailor workflows which maximize the efficiency of the imaging and diagnostic offerings in the primary care setting
- Serve as a feedback loop for Imagen on what is working, areas for improvement, and potential changes to be aware of on the ground at the provider
You will love this job if:
- You are a people person. You enjoy interacting and building relationships with different types of people everyday. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills needed to develop trust and credibility with key practice personnel
- You are well-balanced. You have both the confidence to be an independent representative of Imagen in the field and the awareness to be a team player with diverse client personnel
- You are passionate about improving the lives of patients and primary care providers
You should get in touch if:
- You have existing practice management or change management experience in primary care practices or similar provider settings
- You have experience with primary care workflows including use of EMR software, scheduling, and billing procedures
- You have strong relationship management and communication skills
- You are able to be in field with providers for ~50-75% of the time
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.