Our platform is disrupting the industry in how organizations view the HR function and we’re committed to breaking down barriers to make HR operations simpler while delivering a differentiated client experience. Namely’s Client Service team is directly responsible for delivering client support with excellence.
This leadership role sits within our service team as a member of a cross functional pod. Each service pod supports a client book of business with subject matter experts who support each area of our product. As a Client Relationship Manager you will be responsible for increasing loyalty and building lasting relationships with Namely clients through proactive engagement and risk management.
Your key areas of focus and influence will be:
- Onboarding and training
- Renewals and risk management
- Client heath and engagement
- Manage client book of business and execute a strategy across the entire client lifecycle driving renewals and an overall positive client experience measured by retention rate, NPS, and product adoption
- Onboard new accounts and new users providing training, clearly articulating the value of Namely, and driving adoption throughout the client’s lifetime
- Triage urgent and escalated issues and develop plans to improve the way we solve these types of issues and reduce their occurrence
- Manage renewals process and Identify and forecast risk based on client engagement and insights
- Conduct client business reviews across book of business that confirm value/ROI, resolve issues with the help of the pod, and expand product adoption
- Manage client health as it relates to key performance indicators & create specific action plans for most at risk clients (i.e. check-ins, project managing escalated issues, etc.)
- Represent the voice of the client capturing feedback, sharing client stories, and reporting trends across the organization and in partnership with the pod
- Serve as an escalation point for stalled projects impacting client health and proactively communicate Namely’s resolution strategy
- At least 1-2 years experience in a consultative, multi-client account management background through HCM disciplines or a professional services organization
- Proven complex problem solving abilities and knowledge of industry best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization, analytical, and project management skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Flexible, team-oriented self-starter who is capable of thriving in a startup environment
- Escalation management and innovative problem solving skills with creative ability to overcome challenges
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and accountability
- Bachelor’s degree required
This role is open to remote candidates residing in the U.S. except within the state of Colorado.
Namely Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Places to Work in New York 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Leadership Teams 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEOs for Diversity 2021
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.