About the Role
The Renewal Specialist is a cross-departmental role that involves partnering with Sales and Go To Market Leadership, Deal Desk, Finance and Legal in order to develop and execute renewal activities throughout the life cycle of the contract. This position will play a key role in supporting the renewal process to ensure maximum awareness and compliance for the entire renewal lifecycle. The Renewal Specialist will be accountable for ensuring that renewal activities are clearly defined, work with the Renewals team to follow Salesforce processes, assess usage, identify risk, build contingency plans and serve as the quarterback for each client's renewal.
- Work closely with the rev ops team and SFDC to maintain accurate customer records
- Proactively identify in renewal conversations, areas of opportunity for selling additional business and expanding the partnership with the client
- Be a voice for the client during the renewal process to gather feedback on their level of satisfaction and share internally among relevant personnel in Client Operations and Go To Market
- Communicate risk clearly and assist in developing resolution strategies for clients that are threatening to churn
- Complete renewal activities following defined processes and internal systems
- BA/BS Degree
- 2-4 years sales and/or customer experience, particularly in SaaS markets
- Escalation management and innovative problem solving skills with creative ability to overcome challenges
- Strong phone & interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- CRM Experience with Salesforce.com
Nice to Have
- Industry certifications (i.e. FPC, CPP, CEBS, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- Client experience certifications (i.e. CCXP, etc.)
- Prior experience with HR, Payroll, Benefits technology platforms
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.