Client Response Lead, Client Service at Namely
This leadership role sits within our service team as a member of a cross functional pod. Each service pod supports a client book of business with subject matter experts who support each area of our product. As a Client Response lead you will be responsible for building loyal Namely clients through proactive engagement, risk management, and relationship management.
- Build and execute plans to increase NPS and client retention in partnership with pod leadership
- Facilitate a strong relationship between clients and the service pod
- Manage client health as it relates to key performance indicators & create specific action plans for most at risk clients (i.e. check-ins, project managing escalated issues, etc.)
- Engage with all product functional groups to advocate for product advancements based on client interactions
- Triage urgent and escalated issues and develop plans to improve the way we solve these types of issues and reduce their occurrence
- Coach service consultants to resolve escalated cases and provide support as needed (i.e. remove roadblocks, expedite internal stakeholder work)
- Report pod trends in knowledge or performance gaps as they contribute to escalation related issues.
- At least 1-2 years experience in a consultative, multi-client account management background through HCM disciplines or a professional services organization
- Proven complex problem solving abilities and knowledge of industry best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization, analytical, and project management skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Flexible, team-oriented self-starter who is capable of thriving in a startup environment
- Escalation management and innovative problem solving skills with creative ability to overcome challenges
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and accountability
- Bachelor’s degree required
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.