Client Service Manager at Namely
- The Pod Service Manager should drive continuous improvement across the team. They will approach pod management from a big picture perspective to identify improvement areas and partner with the Client Relationship Manager to execute.
- The Pod Service Manager will be responsible for leveraging their Client Relationship Manager to:
- Ensure their pod of consultants is successful at providing quality support to clients and achieving their personal career goals
- Drive client retention and loyalty
- Work as a leadership team ensuring their pod is working effectively, strategically engaging with clients, and monitoring key client success metrics
- In addition to overseeing their book of clients and team, the Pod Service Manager is also expected to serve as functional representative of one area across all of Client Ops. They will develop a roadmap of initiatives to improve client experience across all pods and serve as the primary point of contact for partnering teams.
- Monitor overall team success metrics by:
- Reviewing team rates of ticket closure, CSAT, SLA Pass Rate, and QA
- Identifying improvement projects (e.g. individual performance coaching, team training on certain ticket types)
- Develop and Expand the skill set of service consultants by:
- Meeting with their consultants via 1x1s on a consistent basis
- Leveraging these meetings to develop career plans/trajectories for their consultants
- Ensuring consultants are constantly leveraging their resources to become more cross functional
- Develop and Expand the skill set of the Client Relationship Manager by:
- Providing clear and consistent feedback
- Driving partnership with the Client Experience Team
- Supporting cross functional training initiatives
- Ensuring the Client Relationship Manager is properly leveraging their resources to monitor client health
- Team Case Closure/Productivity
- Team SLA Pass Rate
- Team TSS Average
- Client Retention
Namely Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Places to Work in New York 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Leadership Teams 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEOs for Diversity 2021
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.