Client Services Operations Manager at Yotpo
As a CLIENT SERVICES OPERATIONS MANAGER at Yotpo, you will focus on process, performance, efficiency and strategy. You’ll succeed in and enjoy this role if you rely on quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify problems. You will be responsible for designing, building and monitoring the day-to-day processes and infrastructure accordingly for Yotpo's customer success, technical support, account management and professional services teams, creating a tangible impact on the broader company.
You’ve seen us every time you shop online, but might not even know it. Yotpo is an eCommerce solution helping to create customer-centric shopping experiences for forward-thinking brands like Away Travel, THINX and Steve Madden. We have four global locations and $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
You will have:
- Strong analytical and data management skills.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems
- Strong ability to nurture great working relationships with various teams and leaders
- Ability to influence other teams to collaborate and support your initiatives
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 2+ years in a business ops, sales ops, channel or partner ops, or marketing ops role, ideally at a high-growth SaaS company or 2+ years working as a CSM or account manager
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint or Google Slides, and Salesforce skills a must
- Developed empathetic, user-first processes that encourage high fidelity data entry
- You’ve made the most of your proximity to the data by surfacing which questions need to be asked, and leveraging quantitative and qualitative methods to explore and answer them
- You’ve represented quantitative analysis as visual stories that are tailored to the needs of the audience
- You are a collaborative team player and fun to work with!
- Knowledge of Gainsight is a plus!
You’d love Yotpo if:
- You thrive in an innovative environment and enjoy working with cutting edge and game-changing technology.You want to work with the most progressive, disruptive and beloved brands in eCommerce.
- You geek out a little bit knowing that Yotpo offers the most integrations in the eCommerce ecosystem.
- Working alongside awesome people at a diverse and inclusive company where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged matters to you.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture earned us coveted spots on Crain’s New York Business’ Best Place to Work as well as BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work. Yotpo’s initiatives and programming are directly inspired by employee feedback. These include a Mentorship Program, an expansive D&I program, affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work, and professional development for all. Yotpo also provides many benefits: outings and happy hours, individualized rewards and recognition, commuter benefits, summer flex days, generous PTO, 401K matching, and a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, health, life and vision.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.