Client Services Specialist (Contract) at Namely
We’re looking for individuals who have a passion for client service, embrace kindness in their interactions, work as effective team members, and strive for excellence in everything they do!
*This is a 6-month contract with the possibility of full-time employment at the end of the contract.
This role is open to remote candidates residing in the U.S. except within the state of Colorado
- The Client Services Specialist will be responsible for setting the tone for the day-to-day interactions with clients and will act as the first touch point guiding them through an incredible experience.
- Act as a flexible resource who supports each pod based on daily staffing needs
- Be dedicated to learning and becoming a product expert
- Deliver exceptional client support in accordance with our quality guidelines
- Partner with pod team members to provide a holistic approach when solving client issues that span across product swimlanes.
- Manage inquiries via phone and email for respective client pods
- Independently triage, troubleshoot and resolve client issues timely and with accuracy
- Use good judgement to escalate issues to pod leadership
- Work closely with appropriate stakeholders to resolve client inquiries
- Appropriately utilize available resources to resolve client issues
- Seek opportunities to expand skill set vertically or horizontally
- 1-3 years in a client or customer service role.
- 1-3 years utilizing a CRM system with great technical aptitude.
- An ability to ‘Keep Calm...and execute!’. You must be comfortable living in a world of gray, adapting your service to each client in order to resolve their inquiries
- Ability to use critical thinking, complex problem solving skills and independent judgement to resolve issues
- Proven self-starter, taking ownership and accountability over your work
- Excellent verbal (telephony) and written (email) skills
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, toggle between phone, email, chat and 1-2 computer monitors (CRM system).
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- A passion for delighting clients
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to Haves
- Client service experience at technology and/or software company
- Payroll, Benefits and/or SHRM certifications (i.e. FPC, CPP, CEBS, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
Namely Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEO 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Culture 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Places to Work in New York 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Places to Work in Atlanta 2021
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.