- The Client Services Specialist will be responsible for setting the tone for the day-to-day interactions with clients and will act as the first touch point guiding them through an incredible experience.
- Build strong relationships with clients in their pod.
- Deliver exceptional client support in accordance with our quality guidelines
- Partner with pod team members to provide a holistic approach when solving client issues that span across product swimlanes.
- Manage inquiries via phone and email for respective client pod.
- Independently triage, troubleshoot and resolve client issues timely and with accuracy
- Use good judgement to escalate issues to pod leadership
- Work closely with appropriate stakeholders to resolve client inquiries.
- Appropriately utilize available resources to resolve client issues.
- Seek opportunities to expand skill set vertically or horizontally.
*In order to be considered for this position, all candidates must complete the Sentio Pre-Assessment Survey, located on the Req, to be considered: http://bit.ly/398vsUJ
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.