Client Solutions Manager
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simon’s platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
The Client Solutions Manager (CSM) role is all about making sure our clients - high growth venture-backed companies and leading enterprise brands - get as much value out of our platform and services as possible. CSMs are responsible for developing deep, trusted-advisor relationships as they work with clients across every phase of the client lifecycle from integration and onboarding, to campaign ideation, launch, and iteration, to partnership review and contract renewal.
CSMs deliver value to clients by leading strategic engagements, driving the deployment of technical solutions, and pushing process improvements. In doing so, CSMs help clients to deploy marketing campaigns that drive millions of dollars in incremental revenue for our clients.
This role is for you if you are someone who is passionate about digital marketing and client service, are technically savvy, and entrepreneurial. You have a strong desire to learn what it takes to build an enterprise SaaS business, and are willing to relocate to London.
- Develop deep, trusted-advisor relationships with senior client stakeholders and decision makers
- Act as a thought partner to clients on innovative use cases for Simon’s platform, including campaign ideation and experimentation
- Advise clients on marketing tactics and strategy
- Project manage client onboardings and integrations
- Build detailed account service plans
- Lead quarterly business reviews senior client stakeholders
- Lead bi-weekly sprint meetings with clients
- Lead the client renewal conversations
- Identify opportunities for client upsell and cross-sell
- Coordinate internal resources to deliver on complex client solutions
- Facilitate cross-client best practice sharing
- Manage and mentor client solutions analysts in your account pod
- Resolve client service requests that are escalated by CSAs
- Contribute to the creation and documentation of processes, frameworks, and documentation
- 3-6 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier college
- Strong client service experience (either account management or consulting)
- Background and interest in digital marketing and technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong business aptitude
- Proficiency working with data in SQL
- Experience with email marketing, push or SMS software
- Strong individual organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Thoughtful, curious and a problem solver
- Personable, collaborative, and a sense of humor
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.