Client Solutions Manager at Simon Data
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.The Role
We are seeking a Client Solutions Manager to lead strategic client engagements, drive technical solutions, and manage renewals and upsells. Simon’s Client Solutions Managers serve as the primary point person for our clients - high growth venture backed companies and leading enterprise brands! In this role you will lead every phase of the post-sale relationship, from integration to campaign development and launch to renewal. Simon CSMs are responsible for maximizing client value on our platform, helping to develop strategies driving millions in incremental revenue for clients and enabling clients to implement these strategies within our platform. You will be responsible for client engagement across the platform and ensuring overall client happiness and renewals.
This position is ideal for you if you are someone who is analytically-minded and interested in learning tech from the ground up, but also communicates clearly and is passionate about building relationships. You have a strong desire to learn what goes into building an enterprise SaaS business.What You’ll Do
- Engage with business and marketing leaders to understand their strategy in using our platform and the marketing and data teams to implement that strategy. This includes leading data driven and product discussions with business leaders
- Work with Simon Data's customers on data integration and analysis to help drive their retention marketing and customer lifecycle goals
- Lead integration efforts with clients, working closely with our integration engineering team to provision client accounts, get data pipelines configured and ensure the client is setup for success on the Simon platform
- Build client relationships
- Educate customers on new product offerings and drive adoption
- Increase the services and the value that Simon provides our customers
- Negotiate renewals by ensuring platform value is realized to the fullest extent
- Generate referrals through introductions from current happy clients
- Socialize with our customers on a regular basis
- Champion processes and product improvements
- Drive and improve our efficiency and effectiveness by developing materials, tools, and processes for efficient and effective integrations with our clients’ systems
- Work closely with technical and product teams to determine the short and long term product roadmap - be the voice of the customer to drive product initiatives
- Develop systems to streamline the engineering support we offer clients post-integration
- Compile training materials to keep clients well versed in the nuances of our complex product offerings
- 2-6 years of experience in consulting, banking or other client facing roles
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or other quantitative field
- Deep analytical skill set, black belt in Excel or BI platform
- Proficiency working with data in SQL
- Strong eye for business, ability to strategically partner with clients
- Strong project management and individual organizational skills
- Results-driven strategic problem solver who is able to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Programming language experience a plus
- Thoughtful, curious and a problem solver
- Personable, collaborative, and a sense of humor
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.Diversity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.