Client Success Coordinator
Do you open doors for strangers or offer your seat on the subway to someone who needs it? Does a well-defined process make your heart flutter? If you love making other people's lives easier, we want you on our team.
Updater is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in NYC, and our goal is to streamline the moving process for all 17 million households who move each year in America. To pull this off, we work with relocation professionals including real estate brokerages, property management companies, mortgage companies, moving companies, and more.
It takes a lot of time and effort to bring new clients into the Updater family – your job is to help us keep those clients on track through a quick and seamless onboarding process. You’ll be the go-to person for all things onboarding at Updater. Everything from wrangling spreadsheets to coordinating training to corresponding with our newest clients. You will be exposed to all things client success at an incredible NYC start-up, which will open doors for your career at Updater and more broadly, New York technology companies.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead and support new clients through our onboarding process
- Create and manage internal configuration tickets to ensure a smooth onboarding process for clients
- Ensure all training materials are up to date
- Act as an additional point of contact for our new and existing clients
- Manage the relationship for a segment of our clients
- Partner with the Success Manager to evaluate data and come up with strategic recommendations for our clients
- Manage incoming client tickets in Zendesk
- Proactively help with specific technical issues and be able to understand the support process from the client’s point of view
- Assist our Client Success team in the day-to-day operations of accounts, including maintenance, and expansion
- Providing meaningful feedback and feature requests from clients to stakeholders in an effort to help improve the onboarding experience
What We Expect From You
- Ideally, 1-2 years of experience implementing software with clients or in a B2B client-facing support/onboarding/customer success role.
- We are open to other relevant experience and will teach you the ropes to ensure you are successful!
- Excellent interpersonal skills, tact, and proactive problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to a diverse audience
- Strong work ethic and ability to work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- PERSONALITY! We’re looking for a captivating and engaging people person – you’re passionate about what you do, and you want the whole world to know it!
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly transfer utilities, update accounts and records, forward mail, and much more. Hundreds of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily and relocation companies) rely on Updater’s real estate products to save clients hours with a branded and personalized Updater moving experience.
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised nearly $100 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors®), and more. Updater was named a top 100 Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC twice and was ranked as the highest-rated tech company on the list in 2016. In 2019, Updater was named as one of Built-In NYC’s Best Places to Work. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.
Updater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.