Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
This position is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.
The Client Success Manager (CSM) will be responsible for ensuring that Truveris is meeting and exceeding each customer’s expectations throughout their lifecycle with Truveris. The CSM will own the day-to-day operation of client programs, identifying key success metrics and driving a standardized client engagement process. To do this effectively, the CSM will function as an internal expert for program operations, confirming feasibility of proposed solutions and working cross-functionally to implement these solutions. The CSM will keep track of a client’s interaction with Truveris, identify areas for program improvement and work with the Sales Director and Client Experience Manager to make recommendations. This position will report to the Senior Client Success Manager.
This position is 100% remote.
- Act as the voice of the client within Truveris
- Collaborate with clients and client experience manager to identify the best solutions to meet client needs, and build realistic timelines for achieving client goals
- Collect client requirements, complete internal and external documents (e.g., standard tickets, MLR submissions), and ensure a high-level of accuracy across deliverables
- Ensure consistent, superior customer service through rapid and accurate responses to client requests and inquiries
- Act as a subject matter expert on Truveris operational processes and feasibility of solution implementation
- Work with operations associates, analysts and partners to ensure programs are being implemented to a high standard
- Manage and oversee the implementation of program changes and modifications throughout the lifecycle of a program in partnership with Product Management, Operations, and Engineering
- Track and manage invoicing for clients in partnership with Finance
- Support the Client Experience Manager from Kickoff Planning/onboarding for new clients
- Partner with Sales and Client Experience manager to prepare account plans and identify key opportunities for growth within existing accounts
- Document processes and workflows
- Bachelor's degree and 2-5 years of experience in a Customer Success/Account Management role [servicing enterprise accounts]. Working at a patient hub and working directly with patients is a plus.
- A high sense of urgency for customer responsiveness paired with curiosity to learn our products
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Intermediate Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills. Experience with SQL is a plus
- Experience working with Adobe Suite is a plus
- Strong work ethic as well as meticulous with a positive attitude
- Personable and strives to achieve long term relationships with clients
- Ability to readily adapt to a fast changing environment
- Experience at a start-up or growth stage company and/or in healthcare a plus
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.
Read Full Job Description