Client Success Manager at Grubhub
Client Success Managers are responsible for all aspects of the post-sales relationships and achieving goals with our campuses and merchants. We’re looking for people who love growing businesses by solving complex operational and business problems. You'll head up the charge in launching Tapingo/Grubhub on college campuses, driving engagement with students, and managing senior relationships with university and food service operators.
The Impact You Will Make
- Generate leads for campuses to partner with on our “Off Campus Flex” program
- Own the entire post-sales relationship with Tapingo/Grubhub signed “Off Campus Flex” accounts
- Project manage the operational set-up and deployment of the Tapingo/Grubhub “Off Campus Flex” digital currency program
- Interface with corporate counterparts for our largest strategic partnerships
- Manage the growth and success of each campus program, through planning and implementation of market strategies and maintenance of client partnership
- Execute marketing initiatives to both engage clients and drive program engagement
- Provide exceptional client service, proactively problem solve to identify and resolve any account issues
- Manage cross-functional execution of product implementation with Product, Engineering, Operations, and Support
- Closely monitor, measure, and report on key performance metrics in each market
- Use data to determine priorities for campus specific initiatives
- Pursue up-sell opportunities for new business by showing the value of Tapingo/Grubhub’s program on campus
What You Bring to the Table
- 2-4 years experience in sales, account management, or marketing
- Track record of building strong cross-functional relationships
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly data focused, with strong proficiency in Excel
- Resourceful, creative and able to find innovative ways to achieve results
- Exceptionally detail oriented and can multi-task in your sleep
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change and thrives in a fast paced environment (previous start-up experience a plus)
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.