Client Success Manager
As a Yotpo Client Success Manager, you will establish partnerships with our clients based on value and ROI. These partnerships are created by securing long-lasting relationships, based on exceptional service and delivering the power of the Yotpo suite of services.
You’ve seen us every time you shop online, but might not even know it. Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform helping to create customer-centric shopping experiences for forward-thinking brands like Away Travel, THINX and Steve Madden. We have four global locations and $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
- Successfully and consistently deliver ROI and value for our customers by consulting for their business while leveraging Yotpo solutions.
- Build strong relationships with clients based on your ability to earn their trust and deliver value.
- Demonstrate the continuous value of our solutions by successfully renewing annual customers.
- Proactively identify opportunities and optimization points where we can deliver even greater value for our clients.
- Analyze key account statistics and performance metrics to identify pain points and educate clients to drive campaign improvement.
- Simultaneously and successfully manage multiple client relationships.
- Lead the knowledge sharing effort derived from the voice of the customer between all departments of our company.
- Identify and manage opportunities to organically grow your portfolio of clients by delivering additional solutions and tools based on business needs.
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- 2+ years minimum experience in a CSM or Account Management role - preferably in a SaaS environment
- Upselling and renewal experience preferred
- General understanding of the digital marketing space - including SEO/SEM, Social Media, Email marketing and E-Commerce best practices
- A desire to wow your customers
- A proven record of retaining and growing multiple client relationships
- Positive attitude and remarkable ability to build rapport from initial conversation and throughout the client lifecycle.
- Ability to work in hyper-fast paced and changing environment
- Superior organization and prioritization skills, along with focused attention to detail
- Extra kudos for having a high-level technical know-how in areas including: web design and development projects, analytics and tracking, CMS platforms, HTML/CSS and API calls
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, life, and vision
- 401K matching
- Generous PTO and summer flex days
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Company outings and happy hours
- Individualized rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- Working with game-changing technology and the most progressive brands in eCommerce
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture earned us coveted spots on Crain’s New York Business’ Best Place to Work as well as BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work. Yotpo’s initiatives and programming are directly inspired by employee feedback. These include a Mentorship Program, an expansive D&I program, affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work, and professional development for all. You’ll be working alongside awesome people at a diverse and inclusive company where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.