Client Success Manager
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding and are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team here in NYC!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
As the second member of the Client Success team, you help our Director of Client Success handle our customer relationships from post-sales through to endless renewal cycles. You collaborate with the Sales, Support, and Engineering Teams to drive product adoption and deliver product value. You focus on retaining our customers, minimizing churn, and growing our renewal rate.
In your first month, you start off by soaking up as much knowledge as possible. You will:
- Understand Clarifai's technology and how businesses use AI to achieve their goals. You should become confident demoing our products and communicating our value proposition.
- Transition to become the main point of contact on your first customer accounts.
3 months later, you start putting yourself out there and will:
- Conduct client calls in order to build relationships and collect customer feedback. By sharing this feedback within the company, you help us continuously improve our products.
- Collaborate with clients to find new applications of computer vision and AI in their organizations.
- Onboard your first customers directly from the sales team. We'd like you to start by ensuring that customers have all the necessary tools, knowledge, and support from our team to get up and running as quickly as possible.
6 months down the road, you begin innovating on your own process. You will:
- Implement standardized processes and programs to drive engagement and utilization of products.
- Grow adoption and usage by teaching our customers about new products and training them on how to use them to tackle their problems.
In 12 months, you demonstrate the clear ability to build strong relationships with our clients and renew their contracts. You will:
- Prioritize achieving a high NPS score for customer health and growing our install base revenue.
- Encourage customers to evangelize and advocate for Clarifai within the community.
In the future, you will deliver vertical specific expertise and help build out the team to support our many customers.w
As a Client Success Manager, you ensure that our customers are spectacularly successful while using Clarifai.