Client Success Manager at Zipari
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing an assigned portfolio of existing customers ensuring overall client success and satisfaction by building strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts.
- Working to acquire additional revenue streams from assigned clients.
- Working with sales to negotiate/close contracts and SOWs.
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives and communicating status of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders on a recurring basis.
- Developing trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors and oversee customer retention campaigns.
- Learning and recognizing triggers based on client behavior and engage clients to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Preparing and delivering account reports including SLA reports.
- Assisting with challenging client requests and issue escalations as needed.
- 5-7 years of work experience as an Account or Client Success Manager
- 3-5 years of health insurance experience required
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including Executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple client accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Experience with a health insurance carrier or organization supporting Health Insurance required
- Experience at a software product company or managing Health Insurance IT engagements a major plus
- Self-starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent engineers and technical staff
- Very strong verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with a health insurance carrier or organization supporting Health Insurance preferred
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field preferred
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress