Client Success Manager at Zipari (Greater NYC Area, NY)
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:10 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, March 27, 2021
Zipari is a software technology company based in Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by our unique Consumer Experience technology. We encourage all candidates to apply if shaping the future of a growing company, investing in our culture, and solving complex challenges interests you. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are committed to achieving company goals. Our team has foodies, talented musicians, artists, and a mix of other unique elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing an assigned portfolio of existing customers ensuring overall client success and satisfaction by building strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts.
- Working to acquire additional revenue streams from assigned clients.
- Working with sales to negotiate/close contracts and SOWs.
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives and communicating status of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders on a recurring basis.
- Developing trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors and oversee customer retention campaigns.
- Learning and recognizing triggers based on client behavior and engage clients to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Preparing and delivering account reports including SLA reports.
- Assisting with challenging client requests and issue escalations as needed.
- 5-7 years of work experience as an Account or Client Success Manager
- 3-5 years of health insurance experience required
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including Executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple client accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Experience with a health insurance carrier or organization supporting Health Insurance required
- Experience at a software product company or managing Health Insurance IT engagements a major plus
- Self-starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent engineers and technical staff
- Very strong verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with a health insurance carrier or organization supporting Health Insurance preferred
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field preferred
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress
Zipari is committed to a diverse workplace and equal opportunity. We understand that the products we build and the work that we do is better and greater when it is inclusive of varied experiences, skills, and perspectives. We encourage everyone whose experience is close to what we are looking for to apply and allow our team to get to know you.
Read Full Job Description