Client Success Manager at Outcome Health
Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 3:22 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, September 12, 2019
About Outcome Health
A healthcare innovation company
Reinventing in the point of care
Facilitating a better personal Outcome
Whether it’s supporting the diagnosis of a family member or as patients ourselves, we all have
connections to healthcare. That’s why all of us at Outcome Health are committed to transforming the point of care experience, both for our loved ones and for ourselves.
We are looking for people to bring their diverse talent, perspectives and career experiences to help us create the future in point of care.
Join our expanding team and be part of creating #ABetterOutcome.
As a Client Success Manager at Outcome Health, you will manage the end-to-end campaign life cycle - prep, launch, track and measurement - to ensure successful implementation. You will partner with sales to offer ongoing support throughout the client relationship, with a focus on delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
Because this role sits at the critical intersection of what is sold, what is expected and what we deliver, all decisions and actions must be evaluated from the lens of the customer. The ideal candidate will be a high-performer with a customer-centric mindset, track record of flawless execution on client deliverables, a strong sense of urgency, relentless follow-through.
- Project manage cross-functional work streams, serving as the primary point-of-contact for campaign execution and management.
- Take responsibility for ensuring timeliness and completion of all expected deliverables.
- Consult clients on product capabilities and campaign best practices.
- Facilitate a customer feedback loop to improve on boarding practices, build retention strategies and influence road-map priorities.
- Partner with our internal creative agency and our clients to manage the creative development and MLR review process.
Career Experiences & Skills:
- 2-5 years of experience in a client-facing role, working with cross-functionally in a campaign/project management capacity.
- Direct experience working with one or more of the following required: digital advertising/media agency, digital publisher or pharmaceutical company
- Proven ability to manage/prioritize multiple deliverables, responsibilities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with working across various systems - Salesforce, JIRA, G Suite, etc.
- Exposure to working with technical teams (product, development, engineering) a plus
Travel may occasionally be required but will make up < 10% of overall employee time
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Outcome Health does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, race, gender, gender identity (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), gender expression, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), medical condition, physical or mental disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, and other characteristics protected under applicable state, federal, or local law.
Read Full Job Description