Client Success Manager
We are a software startup that is looking to add a team member to expand our Customer Success service to our clients and vendors in a high growth, fast-paced environment. We sell hardware and software solutions to the real estate industry focused on Multi-Family, Student Housing, and Commercial Office Space.
Attention to detail is a must, no exceptions, consistent follow through and a commitment to providing exemplary support for both internal and external parties. This position is for a tech-savvy Account Manager who can pivot to various roles and responsibilities straddling support and operations.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Client onboarding. Installation, training, ongoing support, etc. This position will require detailed interaction with low-voltage installers, tech support, installers, property managers and end users.
• Knowledge of both software and hardware features will be required.
• Work directly with Product and Engineering teams to identify critical issues and bugs, drive customer issues to resolution, and support new product launches.
• Participate in testing of new and updated features and provide feedback.
• Maintain and update property management contact(s) for billing, training, and support.
• Work with the ButterflyMX Sales and Support teams as the lead client contact to identify ongoing issues with any new touchscreen installations and follow up to address, resolve and/or escalate these issues.
• Articulate the value proposition of the ButterflyMX intercom system to new
property management representatives and their tenants.
• Work with the ButterflyMX management team to deepen relationships,
understand long term client needs, and renew business.
• Work closely with internal teams to advocate for clients and share knowledge
across the organization.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate looking to join a technology startup. Additional benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, flexible work hours, bonus opportunities and 401K.
Job Type: Full-time
New York, NY
Operations: 2+ year
Customer Service Skills: 2+ year