Client Success Manager
About the Opportunity
Stella Connect is an innovative, real-time customer feedback and quality management platform that has been designed specifically to drive engagement and performance of customer service teams. We partner with hundreds of the world’s leading brands, from disruptive startups like Warby Parker and Earnin, through to household names like Walmart and Williams-Sonoma, to help them provide exceptional customer service. With Stella Connect, companies get real-time visibility into the quality of their service teams and operations, and the tools they need to drive team member engagement and continuous performance improvements.
About the team
The Client Services team is the backbone of Stella! We are a lean and mighty group that manages every company that uses Stella. We’re seeking a Client Success Manager to join our team and help drive client success for our roster of leading brands and retailers. You will be part of a fast-paced, passionate, and dedicated team tasked with growing Stella Connect at a rapid rate. The Client Services team is responsible for onboarding, training, supporting, engaging, and renewing clients across the company’s products. We truly have a “one team, one mission” mindset with everyone in the trenches focused on health and retention of our clients - which is proven in our best in class retention/growth metrics!
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the client onboarding, development, and renewal phases of the customer lifecycle
- Analyzing product usage trends and taking action to ensure client health
- Identifying and/or developing expansion opportunities within your account
- Delivering thought provoking check-in calls, Executive Business Reviews, and client onsite visits
- Collaborating with Stella’s product, marketing, and sales teams to drive adoption for client health and satisfaction
- Addressing day-to-day product and data-related questions from clients in a timely manner
- Proactively engaging with clients to gather feedback and advocate customer needs/issues
- Traveling to regional clients for onsite meetings (less than 5% of your time)
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer facing role
- You have experience managing the the entire client lifecycle (onboarding, check-ins, feature adoption/releases, renewals)
- You are able to identify tasks that take priority and organize your time appropriately
- You have experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM platform
- You must love multitasking!
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- You must be able to work within a team environment, including with remote team members
- You have a focused attitude and motivated to help
- You are a self-starter and extremely detail-oriented
- You have project management experience through a ticket management system (like Jira or productboard)
- You have a strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Nice to haves:
- Proven record of data analysis and managing data sets (we would love to see examples!)
- Experience using a Customer Success platform (such as Gainsight or Totango)
- Start-up experience
- SaaS experience
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp, stock options, full health, dental and vision insurance benefits, gym stipend, unlimited vacation, flexible work from home options, commuter benefits, and much more!