Alloy is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, and other components of customer onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its clients to access over 50 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline customer experiences. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!Why we’re hiring
Alloy is seeking to hire a candidate with strong relationship management skills and has experience and/or demonstrated interest in the banking/fintech/compliance/regulatory space. You will join our client success team and assist with our rapidly growing customer base.
We have to make our clients feel as special and loved as they are while also moving quickly and keeping track of all the moving parts. As CSM, you will work with the client on strategy as they work through implementation with your colleagues in Professional Services. Post go-live, you will own the relationship with the client during their tenure with Alloy to ensure that they are using Alloy well, happily, and eagerly to expand the relationship.What you’ll be doing
- Owning a portfolio of accounts where you are the main point of contact
- Proactively managing your portfolio of accounts with regular meetings, mapping the organization, engaging a variety of stakeholders, and being (or becoming) an expert in Alloy and our industry
- Identifying upsell opportunities for your accounts and partnering with sales to close that revenue
- Create and present QBRs and SBRs for your accounts on a timely basis with substantive value adds and strategy
- Keep a tab on the client health of your portfolio and action when appropriate
- Attend industry conferences, network and build relationships in person (pandemic pending)
- Work with marketing to create and publish case studies, host client-oriented webinars, etc.
- 3+ years experience in Client Success
- Experience in the fintech or banking sector preferred, or another highly regulated industry
- Self-motivated, analytical, and ambitious with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficiency working with a technical (API driven) product
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic, fast-growing environment
- A passion for improving digital financial services and the identity landscape
- Desire to work with a small but growing team
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited PTO and we are remote until 2021*
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401k with 100% match up to 4%
- $500 to just set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Annual Professional Development Budget
- Annual Citi Bike Membership
- Monthly Commuter Budget
- Monthly stipend for groceries from Public Goods
- Weekly lunch allowance on Seamless
- Contribution to Lifetime, NYSC, or ClassPass
- Four Free Therapy Sessions
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.