Client Success Specialist at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are looking for a Client Success Specialist to our Client Success Team in Curitiba (PR)!
- Own the client relationship for a portfolio of large accounts, including leading all client meetings/communications virtually and in-person (in the future);
- Become a trusted and valued partner to HR contacts as you share their mission to improve employee health, engagement, and happiness;
- Understand clients’ objectives and deliver solutions to help them achieve their goals throughout the onboarding process and beyond by developing client-specific growth strategies;
- Sell new solutions to increase revenue and customer satisfaction;
- Work with a broad range of internal stakeholders (Operations, Customer Experience, Finance Activation, User Growth Marketing, Fitness Partnerships);
- Analyze client data, share findings, and develop tailored communication and awareness strategies to increase user engagement to better defeat inactivity;
- Plan initial client launch as well as ongoing, strategic relaunch and awareness events;
- Continually analyze and improve new and existing client success processes and procedures;
- Renew, expand, and renegotiate contracts on an annual basis.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Experience in a client-facing position managing client relationships;
- Experience in B2B negotiations and expanding revenue;
- Team player, ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, and solve problems creatively and efficiently;
- Strong attention to detail and extensive ability to manage multiple clients/projects concurrently;
- Ability to monitor data, analyze reports, and leverage results;
- Able to analyze and improve current job processes/protocols and anticipate/manage change in a quickly moving global business environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience in using Salesforce is a plus.
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
1) WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance health.
2) GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
3) PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year.
4) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation.
5) CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
6) CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
7) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass... Check out our Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.