VTS is the fastest-growing Proptech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used to manage over 60% of all office buildings. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings and are building the industry’s first and only online marketing software and end-to-end leasing marketplace, VTS Market. VTS Market will enable landlords to market their available spaces more effectively, and help tenant rep brokers and their tenants easily find and lease space online – a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team – we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
We are looking for a strong candidate to join our team to be the customer’s advocate on our growing Commercial Real Estate SaaS platform as a Customer Operations Associate. We take a hands-on, proactive approach to customer service at VTS and this role is central to carrying out that mission. You will be interacting with our users from all levels of the industry, ranging from administrative users to top asset managers at some of the largest Commercial Real Estate firms in the world.
The ideal candidate for this role has a passion for technology and the drive to work in a startup environment. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative, and integrity. Must have high energy and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with the flexibility to take on competing priorities.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Provide guidance that is helpful, simple, and reliable to our users throughout the customer lifecycle
- Use a data-driven approach to analyzing customer feedback
- Adhere to team processes when resolving user issues
- Actively contribute to team projects and initiatives
- Support our US and UK clients from the hours of 9am - 6pm Eastern time
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- Proven excellence in a customer service position, ideally within the SaaS industry
- Very strong analytical thinker with a passion to execute on projects
- Maintains composure under pressure
- Fast learner with a strong technical acumen
- Excels independently and in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience
- Zendesk or Jira experience
- Nice to have: Looker or Salesforce experience
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.