Quartet is a pioneering technology company bridging mental and physical healthcare to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $93MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US — Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Illinois, Louisiana, Washington, California, and New Jersey.
About the team & Opportunity:The Care Navigation team is responsible for working directly with patients to connect them to mental healthcare providers. We manage all referrals from various referring entities, as well as proactively reach out to patients who have untreated or mismanaged mental health needs. As a manager on the Care Navigation team, you will assist the team in providing the best service to their patients by providing clinical and operational support and guidance. This position will be working out of Pacific Time.
- Provide clinical expertise and guidance to team of clinical and non-clinical care navigators
- Weekly 1:1s with team to provide mentorship and professional development support
- Patient Interactions
- Aid in problem-solving clinically complex patient cases with care navigators
- Ensure our services meet our patients needs in your market
- Assist team members in real time when a patient is in an acute state on the phone line
- Administrative duties:
- Become proficient in Quartet technology, tools, messaging, and workflows
- Review daily volumes and ensure work is distributed appropriately across your team and being completed within a timely manner
- Manage market nuances and customer requests for operational changes
- Work cross functionally to optimize workflows and patient outreach cadence
- Partner with product to aid in the development and implementation of improvements, as it pertains to day to day operations
- Be proactive and show initiative in solving complex patient issues
- Experiment and think critically
- Work cross-functionally to improve outcomes
- 5+ years' clinical/crisis management experience preferred
- Management experience required
- LMHC, LMSW or LCSW license required
- Willingness and comfort with swift tactical changes based on engagement learnings
- Ability to use passion and care while interacting with patients with behavioral health needs.
- Be accountable each day for the quality of your work.
- Critical thinking skills, organized, thorough, capable of switching gears fast
- Passion for improving lives by unifying physical and behavioral healthcare delivery
- Foreign languages (Spanish, Portuguese a plus)
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Not ready to apply, but have someone to refer? [email protected] to submit their details to us.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.