Clinical Care Specialist (Paramedic)
- Emergency medical experience required (EMS or emergency department).
- Ability to remain calm in a demanding setting.
- Willingness to serve as company ambassador.
- BLS certification required, ACLS preferred.
- Must be proficient in phlebotomy and performing EKGs.
- Tech savvy, comfortable with cloud-based software, mobile devices.
- Hard working and extremely punctual.
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with other healthcare professionals.
- Especially courteous bedside manner.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- EKG/Phlebotomy: 1 year
- IV Placement: 1 year
- Emergency Medical: 1 year
- Education: High School
Call9 is currently delivering dynamic patient care to facilities in Brooklyn and Long Island (while moving into Queens in May!) and looking to expand our service and our team. If you’re ready to tap into the future of medicine, then tap into your career as a Call9 Clinical Care Specialist. Call9 provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status as may be mandated by applicable Federal, State and local law. All personnel actions, including but not limited to those relating to compensation, benefits, termination, training and education, are based on the principle of equal employment opportunity.