What You'll Do:
- Reviewing: Help foster a close partnership between the Clinical, Legal, Marketing, and Growth Teams at Ro. The Clinical Content Manager is one of the first-lines-of-defense in reviewing a wide variety of content through Ro’s uniquely collaborative medical/legal review process. This includes reviewing Facebook and Google ads, website pages, national TV spots, podcast reads, emails, out-of-home billboards, and more.
- Educating: Create educational materials for new condition launches. Write FAQs for landing pages, create printed materials for members, identify opportunities for rich media and educational content in treatment plans, and give presentations to Ro employees and Ro-affiliated providers to teach about upcoming offerings.
- Collaborating: Act as the Clinical Team’s representative at Medical/Legal Office Hours, during which time Ro employees drop by and ask for medical input/guidance on projects.
- Updating: Systematically review older content on Ro’s websites to update relevant facts and figures.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- MD/DO or equivalent required
- Residency and/or clinical experience preferred
- At least 2 years of experience writing about medical topics for patients. This role is not appropriate for people who only have experience with non-medical writing, regulatory writing, writing for peer-reviewed journals, brochure writing, or creating slide decks
- Experience reviewing a wide variety of media for medical accuracy
- Experience navigating PubMed and familiarity with healthcare provider resources such as UpToDate
- Experience with other forms of medical content, such as CME, video content, social, and podcasting a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally with non-medical professionals
- Flexible and empathetic problem-solving skills
- Ability and desire to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Adept at learning new technology
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave