Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet’s Clinical Excellence and Policy Strategy team is responsible for providing clinical insights and thought leadership and driving cross functional collaboration across internal teams to inform strategic initiatives around patient populations and treatment modalities. The team is instrumental in developing strategies and procedures to ensure and monitor clinical quality. They also lead market landscape analysis of population needs and appropriate care options, high level adequacy of MHP supply and state and local policies and regulatory requirements in new and existing markets.
The Clinical Director will work cross-functionally with key Quartet teams and serve as content expert to ensure a unified, evidenced-based clinical voice and strategy to meet both clinical and business goals. They will leverage their clinical / research experience to strategize, design, and implement a wide range of initiatives that meet multi-stakeholder needs from patients, mental health providers, primary care clinicians and payers.
- Provide clinical insights and drive cross-functional collaboration to inform strategic initiatives around patient populations (e.g, pediatrics and transitional aged-youth, adult outpatients) and treatment modalities (in-person and tele therapy and psychiatry, curbside consultation, cCBT, other digital care options).
- Research, make recommendations and support implementation of clinically valid assessment tools that will enable patient triage to appropriate care options and measurement of care efficacy over time for Quartet Users across markets. Ensure that Quartet meets payer metrics regarding measurement, including VBC/APM models.
- Support the development of strategies and procedures to ensure and monitor clinical quality (e.g., QA for Care Navigators, adverse event protocols, crisis management), mental health provider networks (licensure/credentialing, patient complaints).
- Support the clinical vetting/evaluation of strategic partnerships with vendors to enhance Quartet’s provision of a full range of mental health care options
- Work collaboratively with Marketing to ensure clinical excellence of externally facing materials
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership to both internal and external stakeholders; includes mental health training sessions, white paper or research publications, and public speaking engagements
- Participate actively in internal team meetings, cross-functional work groups, Combined Clinical Working Group as well as external customer meetings as needed
- Master’s degree in applicable clinical field (PhD/PsyD in Psychology preferred)
- Five years of clinical / healthcare experience
- Knowledge of and experience with patient outcome measurement and assessment tools
- Specific expertise in child/adolescent populations preferred
- Research background preferred
- Proven experience working cross-functionally to operationalize initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in joining fast paced, creative, tech environment
- Passion for improving lives by increasing access to behavioral healthcare services
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.