Clinical Patient Caller (Per Diem RN Contracted role)
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process. Today, a clinical trial can cost more than $100M and take 10 years to complete, bottlenecking the development of new treatments for patients. We’re fundamentally changing how trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective.Job Description
Our Clinical Operations team at TrialSpark is looking for a Clinical Patient Caller (RN) to work on a per diem basis. This Research Nurse position will be integral to our Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) team and the success of our clinical trial sites.
As a clinical patient caller, you'll be responsible for managing patient relationships, building their trust with TrialSpark, and being a true patient advocate. You will assess patient eligibility for our current clinical studies, be a guide to the clinical trial process, and encourage long-term engagement with our patients. This position will be for 10-20 hours a week from our office in the Midtown, with the flexibility for you to set your own hours.
Your day-to-day activities will include contacting prospective participants for our trials over the phone, following up on their questions, managing ongoing patient relationships, and helping coordinate next steps for patients who are deemed eligible for our studies.Relevant Experience:
- New York State RN license - preferred
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing preferred
- 2+ years Nursing experience (or Clinical experience)
- Clinical research nursing experience preferred but not necessary
- Ability to build and nurture relationships
- Ability to interact and collaborate with many departments/divisions within TrialSpark
- Comfortable quickly establishing rapport and providing empathetic support on the phone
- Track record of high quality, detail oriented work - willing to dig in, be curious, and get to the right solution
- You are excited about working in a growing and changing start-up environment, and have a high comfort level with technology
Nice to have: fluent in Spanish
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.