Cityblock Health is the first tech-driven provider for communities with complex needs—bringing better care to where it’s needed most, block by block. Founded in 2017 on the premise that “health is local” and based in Brooklyn, we are backed by Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to improve the health of underserved communities. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we meet our members where they are, bringing care into the home and neighborhoods through our community-based care teams and Virtual Care offerings.
In close collaboration with community-based organizations, local providers, and leading health plans, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. Equipped with world-class, custom care delivery technology, we deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services to deliver a radically better experience of care for every member and community we serve.
Over the next year, we’ll grow quickly to bring better care to many more members and their communities. To do this, we need people who, like us, believe that everyone should have good care for what matters to them, in their community.
Our work is grounded in a belief in the power of a diverse community. To close gaps in care and advance equity in the communities we serve, we have to start with making our own team diverse and inclusive. Our ways of working are characterized by creativity, collaboration, and mutual learning that comes from bringing together a community from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to ensure that every person on the Cityblock team, and every Cityblock member, feels supported and included as a part of our community.
- Aim for Understanding
- Be All In
- Bring Your Whole Self
- Lean Into Discomfort
- Put Members First
About the Role:
- Source potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Indeed, Github, etc)
- Craft and send engaging recruiting emails
- Focus on passive recruiting / sourcing for Clinical roles such as: Medical Directors, Primary Care Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants
- Coordinate with Recruiters to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean, X-Ray search etc.)
- Develop talent pipelines for current & future hiring needs
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Partner with technical recruiters, hiring managers, and Tech leadership, to develop and promote employer branding
- Maintain your candidate lists in our Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse
- Source from database of past applicants, leads and candidates, to engage on current job opportunities
Requirements for the Role:
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Sourcer or similar role (i.e. Recruiter)
- An established network for Clinicians
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) - ideally Greenhouse
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional engagement & selling skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management skills
- Effective in the passive engagement of top-talent for niche technical roles
How We Define Success:
- Find quality passive talent to engage for your assigned technical & product roles.
- Identify and engage unique channels for technical & product recruitment.
IE: professional networks, provider job boards, slack channels, etc.
- Contribute a minimum of 50 new passive leads, per week, to the top of the recruitment funnel for each of your assigned roles.
- Your pass-through rate in the recruiting funnel from initial Assessment stage to the On-Site Interview stage, averages a minimum of 80%.
- You build successful hiring pipelines for Technical talent, including leadership roles (i.e. Engineering Manager, Product Manager, Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Scientist).
- Devise a sourcing strategy that aligns with our overarching business needs and reaches diverse talent across these functions.
- Successfully transfer all qualified engaged leads to the Recruiter for each of the roles assigned.
- Sourced candidates have positive feedback about their interaction and overall experience with you.
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- Your own LinkedIn Recruiter Seat
- Familiarity with other G+A roles, such as Marketing, Finance, Business Operations, Actuary.
What We’d Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter, please!
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Cityblock will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.