Clinical Systems Associate at Cityblock Health
Who we are:
Cityblock Health is a new type of healthcare company, operating out of Brooklyn and backed by Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs, along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to radically improve the health of urban communities, one block at a time. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we bring the capability to deliver care in the home and neighborhood with our field-based teams.
In close collaboration with community-based organizations and leading commercial partners, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. We deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services through a network of neighborhood hubs with deep community-based partnerships and world-class technology.
We partner with payers and at-risk providers, accepting capitated financial risk to care for their most vulnerable, high and rising risk members. Additionally, we invest in strategic partnerships with community-based and social services organizations, in some instances bringing them into the value equation through sub-capitation and performance-based compensation.
Over the next year we’ll grow quickly, including entering new markets, each with their own commercial relationships and field-based teams. This role will be a key contributor to the success of our business.
Cityblock Health is seeking its first Clinical Systems Analyst to help manage various parts of our electronic health record (EHR) and revenue cycle management platform including user training & optimization, day to day vendor management, serving as a subject matter expert to the company, new market implementation, and QA. The ideal candidate has experience with working with 1 or more EHR and revenue cycle systems and is comfortable with managing a tool across multiple markets and user types. The ideal candidate is comfortable with travelling for up to 25% of the role to administer onboarding trainings and skill development sessions across our markets.
If you like solving hard problems, have previous EHR training experience, are an amazing teammate, and are motivated to significantly drive change in the healthcare industry, then we want to hear from you!
- Spearhead the implementation of our EHRs (Epic, Elation) and practice management system (Practicesuite) as we launch in new markets.
- Manage the day to day vendor relationships with our EHR and practice management vendors, including surfacing and tracking product feature requests, reporting bugs / issues, and liaising with account managers
- Coordinate onboarding training for our EHRs (Epic, Elation) and practice management system (Practicesuite) with our vendors and conduct training for our care teams and operations staff across multiple markets
- Develop best practices across our clinical tools and across roles. Provide at the elbow support as needed and assist team members with optimizing their workflows. Identify and support key areas requiring additional education.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for our EHR and revenue cycle management systems and work cross-functionally to inform the build of new processes and programs that involve these systems
- Work with product and data teams to drive EHR integration into our other care delivery and data products
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3+ years of experience in EHR training, health IT, revenue cycle management, training & development, or a related field
- Experience in project management / implementation of new systems, preferably EHRs and billing systems
- A passion for getting the most out of technology tools and a knack for identifying new high-value features for users
- Ability to work cross-functionally and experience in serving as the technology partner when building new processes and programs for teams
- Experience with HL7 data standards
- Working knowledge of patient data migration processes
- A commitment to quality, organization, and standardization
- Experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment and ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize effectively
Please include in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.