Community Experience Pro Support Specialist
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. At Meetup, you’ll help create the future of real community—a future where people show up, do things, and actually talk. Join us.
We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented, and ambitious individual who will be an expert resource for the Community Experience Support and Pro Teams. As a Pro Support Specialist, you’ll be part of an exciting, rapidly growing product and business. The Pro Support Specialist will be responsible for successful daily support operations of our Pro trialists and customers, ensuring that productivity and quality meet demand.
The Pro Support Specialist’s primary function is to provide high quality, timely responses to inquiries from Pro Organizers, Co-Organizers, and Trialists through email. There is also potential to assist with strategic experiments to boost Pro trial conversion and retention.
From day one, you will be responsible for:
- Answering all support-related Desk cases from any Pro trialist and customer.
- Providing answers to Pro product questions to members of the Community Experience team through Slack.
- Working closely with Meetup Pro Business Development Team and seamlessly escalating necessary cases in a timely fashion.
Your ongoing responsibilities will include:
- Help maintain Pro support related messaging content, internal documentation, and Help Center articles.
- Proactively planning for any product changes and assisting with feature announcements.
- Providing necessary product training on Pro products to the Community Experience Team.
- Providing telephone and chat support for Pro trialists and users, as necessary.
- Using Salesforce to view the Pro trialist list and answer any Support related questions about the number of trial groups and length of the trial period.
- Improving and working through the transition process for trial subscriptions to standard organizer subscriptions.
This career opportunity might be for you if you are:
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and have experience working in customer support via email and chat.
- Excited about Meetup’s Pro product.
- An exceptional collaborator with strong organization and communication skills.
- Able to learn on the fly and drive yourself to achieve results.
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?