Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end Member journey Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn. Providing personalized and elevated support for our Members whenever they need assistance
The Community Moderation Specialist will report to the Senior Manager of Community Moderation and will ensure that moderation efforts are set up to scale with efficiency and quality across the Peloton platform. The ideal candidate for this role has prior experience providing social support, moderation or related support in a B2C environment, has a collaborative mindset and is excited about continuous improvement of systems and processes to support our community of global Members.
- Track and analyze Community team performance metrics across social engagement, moderation and other channels
- Work with 3rd party analytics tools to find insights and create improvement recommendations
- Govern and administrate social response tool automation, routing and workflows
- Help shape and improve social engagement playbook/guidelines for the Community team
- Co-develop trainings for Community team and disseminate ongoing updates around community and guideline policy changes
- Build and sustain productive relationships with stakeholders to evolve use of moderation tools
- Learn the sensitive and important nuances of the Peloton brand and how we define a safe and inclusive environment for our Members
- 1+ years of experience with social care or moderation programs
- 1+ years of experience collecting, synthesizing, analyzing data in Google Sheets or Excel
- Experience working with and administering enterprise social response tools
- Experience working in a support oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with cross functional stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail, outstanding time management, communication and organization skills
- Ability to remain calm and effective under pressure
- Knowledge of Community Management and social media best practices
- BA/BS degree
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.