Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end Member journey Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn. Providing personalized and elevated support for our Members whenever they need assistance
The Community Moderation Specialist will report to the Senior Manager of Community Moderation and will ensure that moderation efforts are set up to scale with efficiency and quality across the Peloton platform. The ideal candidate for this role has prior experience providing social support, moderation or related support in a B2C environment, has a collaborative mindset and is excited about continuous improvement of systems and processes to support our community of global Members.
- Track and analyze Community team performance metrics across social engagement, moderation and other channels
- Work with 3rd party analytics tools to find insights and create improvement recommendations
- Govern and administrate social response tool automation, routing and workflows
- Help shape and improve social engagement playbook/guidelines for the Community team
- Co-develop trainings for Community team and disseminate ongoing updates around community and guideline policy changes
- Build and sustain productive relationships with stakeholders to evolve use of moderation tools
- Learn the sensitive and important nuances of the Peloton brand and how we define a safe and inclusive environment for our Members
- 1+ years of experience with social care or moderation programs
- 1+ years of experience collecting, synthesizing, analyzing data in Google Sheets or Excel
- Experience working with and administering enterprise social response tools
- Experience working in a support oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with cross functional stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail, outstanding time management, communication and organization skills
- Ability to remain calm and effective under pressure
- Knowledge of Community Management and social media best practices
- BA/BS degree
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.