Vimeo's Community & Support team provides experienced assistance on topics like video playback, compression, uploading, and embedding.
We're looking for a highly-organized communications specialist with strong customer service sensibilities to help support our customers with billing or subscriptions issues. This includes deftly communicating over email with users about financial matters, ticketing bugs with precision for our engineers, and identifying and highlighting any friction in the billing and subscription process for our product team to address.
What you'll do:
- Establish and update policies for supporting Vimeo's paid hosting subscriptions (Vimeo Plus, Vimeo PRO, and Vimeo Business) and any customer issues pertaining to billing (taxes, refunds, credit card errors, etc.)
- Handle billing and subscriptions ticket issues from other team members
- Troubleshoot, ticket, and follow up on technical billing and subscription issues
- Work with the product team to decide priority on all open billing and subscription bugs and feature requests
- Report on trends in billing and subscription support (e.g. refund reasons)
- Be an excellent liaison for Community team when collaborating with other teams
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Stellar product expertise
- Excellent written communication skills
- Customer service experience and a refined philosophical approach for maintaining customer relationships
- Outstanding instincts for how to represent Vimeo publicly
- Maintain collaborative and positive relationships with internal teams
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 175 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse and global community that we serve, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.